May 16, 2020, Fujinet Systems has once again received the prestigious Sao Khue 2020 Awards in the category of “ Outstanding IT Professional Services”. The award is the direct result of the hard work and dedication of our entire workforce.
The Sao Khue Award is sponsored by Vietnam Association for Software and IT Services (VINASA), a non-profit organization representing Vietnam’s ICT industry. Each nominee is put through two rounds in which a panel of prominent judges evaluate a number of criteria.
FUJINET SYSTEMS JSC was founded and entered the information technology industry in the year 2000. We have leveraged our foundation of a dedicated, innovative team of software engineers to provide the best in software solutions while making good on our commitment to sustainability and community welfare.
20 years and 2000 projects later, we have established ourselves as a trusted, reliable business partner of many of Japan’s largest conglomerates.
Fujinet Systems’s Enterprise Resource Planning software, Fuji Cocktail, has been an indispensable tool for many of our valued customers in industries such as: Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering, Retail, Agriculture and so much more.
In today’s fast changing world of technology and the advent of industry 4.0, Fujinet Systems has invested in research and development into emerging fields such as AI, Big Data, Blockchain and more. As a direct result, we have a diversified, cutting-edge portfolio of product offerings.
With the trust of our customers, Fujinet Systems projects have always followed CMMI Level 3 guidelines while maintaining the highest level of security in compliance with ISO 27001.
Fujinet Systems JSC’s place as an industry leader has widely been recognized. Notably, we have been awarded Vietnam’s Top 50 Information Technology Company, The #1 Company In Outsourcing by Sao Khue among many other awards given in recognition of our contribution to Vietnam IT industry.
Currently, our 850 person-strong team are located at:
- Headquarter: Waseco Plaza, 10 Pho Quang, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC, Vietnam.
- Fujinet Japan: 10F Kyobashi Isasu Building, Tokyo, Chuo-Ku, Kyobashi 1-6-12
- Fujinet Quy Nhon: Phu Tai Building, 278 Nguyen Thi Dinh, Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh Province.
In addition to making sure our product is of the highest quality, we also consider the welfare of our employees to be of utmost important. Our culture has always been to value new ideas from employees in order to constantly improve ourselves.
At Fujinet Systems, each employee is a member of our family:
- Management, engineers and support are trained with deep technical knowledge in addition to being dedicated and professional.
- We are committed to building a sustainable, innovative work environment that fosters creativity.
- Fujinet Systems also focuses on internal training, constantly giving our employees opportunity for growth. We offer: onboard training, classed on management skills, quarterly training on new technology and other recreational activity classes.
- All of our employees have access to free, professionally taught Japanese language classes. With flexible hours and an inventive syllabus, we strive our best to keep our employees engaged. In addition, we have a progessive incentive-based system which rewards employees who achieved high levels of Japanese language certification.
- Flexible hours: we encourage our employees to attain a healthy work-life balance.
- We provide premium health insurance for all of our employees.
- Company trips, sports contest, coding contest and other extracurricular activities for employees and their family cultivate team-building.
- Well- established and competitive compensation structure that is based on each individual performance.
In the 20 years since our founding, Fujinet Systems has leveraged our valuable core experiences to become Vietnam leader in software outsourcing.
With our relentless commitment to Quality, Fujinet Systems strive to constantly improve ourselves in order to best serve our existing and future customers.